This week we’ve been resizing partitions. We interview Andrew Katz and discuss open souce and the law, bring you a command line love and go over all your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan has been resizing partitions, with mixed success.
- We interview Andrew Katz about open source and the law.
We share a Command Line Lurve:
snap install hub hub ci-status hub issue hub pr hub sync hub pull-request
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
Image credit: Greyson Joralemon
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.