This week we have been fixing network and audio noise and playing Hotshot Racing. We look back and celebrate the good things that happened in 2020, bring you some GUI love and go over all your wonderful feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan has been fixing network and audio noise.
- Martin has been playing Hotshot Racing.
- We discuss a segment.
- E01 – March 24th
- E03 – April 7th
- E07 – May 5th
- E11 – June 2nd
- E17 – July 15th
- E21 – August 11th
- E23 – August 25th
- E25 – September 8th
- E29 – October 6th
- E31 – October 20th
- E33 – November 3rd
- E35 – November 17th
- We share a GUI Lurve:
Open Properties for a game in Steam and set this in “SET LAUNCH OPTIONS…”
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Tyler Quiring
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.