We are four once more, but who is Jon?
In this week’s show:
- We discuss the news:
- Internet Archive turns 20
- It’s Finally Legal To Hack Your Own Devices (Even Your Car)
- Zotac announce new small form-factor barebones, gaming PC
- An industrial tribunal has ruled that Uber drivers are employees under UK law
- Intel’s Vulkan Linux Driver Gets ~30% Performance Boost, Now Faster Than OpenGL
- Harvard Business school researchers have found Wikipedia articles are as neutral as Encyclopedia Britannica
- Nintendo’s $60 NES Classic appears to run Linux
- Preparations for surviving the total anihilation of Earth, well California, are underway
- We discuss the community news:
- The Canonical Design Team has released the Yakkety Yak release artwork
- Dirty COW was livepatched in Ubuntu within hours of publication
- Mythbuntu Linux Distribution Discontinued
- Ubuntu Core 16 is released
- The iconic text editor Vim celebrates 25 years
- Debian 9 “Stretch” will drops PowerPC as a release architecture
- Meet Meow, a Purfect GNOME Menu Editor
- We mention some events:
- We also discuss making games with Scratch and home-assistant.io.
This weeks cover image is taken from Wikimedia.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.