We discuss what is going on over at System76 with Emma Marshall, help protect your bits with some Virtual Private Love and go over your feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season Ten Episode Eight of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson, Martin Wimpress and Emma Marshall are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been upto recently:
- Martin was interviewed on Destination Linux and also went fossil hunting on the Jurassic Coast.
- Alan has been blogging using Nikola.
- We discuss What’s going on at System76.
We share a Virtual Private Lurve:
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
This weeks cover image is taken from Wikimedia.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Chatter group on Telegram
I would like to formally enter the “best guess that is absolutely wrong” regarding show names contest. I at first assumed that they were secret clues to treasures around the world using https://map.what3words.com
I of course might be wrong but faithfully enter the words on the assumption that one day I will find the treasure amid all the purposefully misleading clues because I’m assuming you are just being tricky.
I really like a lot of podcasts but Ubuntu Podcast and Linux Voice are still the only ones that give me the same feeling as looking out the window and seeing a dear friend coming up the walk when I see a new one in my feed. Thanks as always.