This week we interview Joey Sneddon, editor of OMG! Ubuntu! We also discuss ripping audio from an Android app, removing dust from a PC, bring you some GUI Love and go over your feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season Ten Episode Ten of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson, Martin Wimpress and Joey Sneddon are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been upto recently:
- Martin has been pirating audio from an Android app.
- Alan has been getting rid of dust with a new heatsink.
- We interview Joey Sneddon, editor of OMG! Ubuntu!.
We share a GUI Lurve:
- Sound Converter – an audio file converter.
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
This weeks cover image is taken from Vimeo.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Chatter group on Telegram
Considering the recent ransomware hacks in the UK (and other countries) affecting the NHS (and other organisations), I would think now would be an excellent opportunity to dedicate a “Welcome to Linux” show — meant for disenfranchised Windows users. Happened to me over a year ago and I would think Ubuntu would be the first stop for many new users.
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using? I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!|