This week we perfect the roast potato, discuss Google Code In, bring you some GUI love and go over your feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season Ten Episode Thirty-Six of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been perfecting the roast potato and buying the Razer Core v2.
- We discuss Google Code-In.
We share a GUI Lurve:
passmenu– dmenu interface to the pass password manager
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
This weeks cover image is taken from Wikimedia.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Chatter group on Telegram
passreceived some sort of independent security audit (like EU-FOSSA did for KeePass https://www.ghacks.net/2016/11/22/keepass-audit-no-critical-security-vulnerabilities-found/ )
Thanks for mentioning my talk/feedback/call for advice. Here is the blog page where I have the materials and overview of my presentation: http://urkomasse.blogspot.com/p/foss-in-education.html
I would really appreciate any feedback on it that the community may have.