This week we discuss what we’ve been up to during the season break and the changes we’re making to the podcast this year.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to since Christmas 2017 and the changes we’re making to the podcast this season.
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention an event:
- OggCamp: Saturday August 18th to Sunday August 19th 2018 – Sheffield, UK.
- Image credit: Brendan Church
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.