This week we’ve been moonlighting on other podcasts and started using DuckDuckGo. Trend Micro get booted from the Apple Store, Intel adopts an AMD display standard, a cheesy history of Linux gaming is published, Amazon Echo now Looks at you and we round up the community news.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We discuss the news:
- We discuss the community news:
- Sean Davis: Xubuntu Development Update September 2018
- See Canonical’s Mockups for a Major ‘Software Center’ Revamp
- Ubuntu Security Podcast is a weekly podcast talking about the latest developments and updates from the Ubuntu Security team
- Mir News: 7th September 2018
- Image credit: chuttersnap
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.