This week we’ve been playing Two Point Hospital and experimenting with ChromiumOS. We bring you some command line love and go over all your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been playing Two Point Hospital.
- We discuss Arnold the Bat’s ChromiumOS but mostly his Chromium OS Special Builds and CloudReady, but not FydeOS.
We share a Command Line Lurve:
emu2– DOS PC Emulator
snap install emu2 emu2 QB45.EXE
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Glenn Hansen
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.