This week we’ve been trying a new distro for retro gaming. We discuss if we should be advocating for people to switch to desktop Linux, bring you some command line love and go over your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan has been playing with batocera Linux.
- We discuss if we should we bother advocating for people to switch to Linux on the desktop?
We share a Command Line Lurve:
tree -H '.' -L 1 --noreport --charset utf-8 > index.html– Make a static HTML directory index
tree -H '.' -L 1 --noreport --charset utf-8 > index.html
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
Image taken from Ant Attack published in 1983 for the ZX Spectrum by QuickSilva Ltd.
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.