This week we’ve been to UbuCon Europe and preparing for a new baby. We round up the community news including updates from Regolith, Xubuntu, ZFS on Ubuntu, GNOME fighting patent trolls and we discuss some of our news picks from the tech world.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 12 Episode 29 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been to UbuCon and got a new job.
- Mark has been doing baby things.
- We discuss the community news:
- We discuss the news:
- Image taken from DOOM published in 1993 for PC by id Software.
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
Leave a Reply