This week we’ve become addicted to Sedna SSD to PCIe controller cards. We discuss why distro hoppers are the worst, bring you some GUI love and round up our listener feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has developed an addiction for Sedna SSD to PCIe adpaters.
- We discuss why “distro hoppers” are the worst!
We share a GUI Lurve:
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
Image taken from Dungeon Keeper published in 1997 for PC by Electronic Arts.
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.