This week we have been teaching our children to build a PC. We discuss where in the world people talk about Ubuntu, bring you some command line love and go over a bumper crop of your wonderful feedback!
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan has been teaching his son how to build a PC.
- We discuss where people talk about Ubuntu.
- We share a command line lurve:
cod– COmpletion Daemon
source <(cod init $ bash) grep --help
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Adhy Savala
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.