This week we’ve using new wireless headphones and test driving a Tesla. We discuss Mark Shuttleworth responding to feedback about Snapcraft, Jupiter Broadcasting regaining independence, Ayatana Indicators becoming cross-distro, Yaru Colors and we round up our picks from the tech news.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 13 Episode 23 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been using new headphones.
- Alan has been test driving a Tesla model 3 performance.
- We discuss the community news:
- [The Manjaro community has a new home](https://forum.manjaro.org/t/welcome-to-the-new-manjaro-forum/151
- Mark Shuttleworth speaks
- Jupiter Broadcasting is independent again
- Ayatana Indicators and the recent news about cross-distro support
- Yaru Colors
- We discuss the news:
- Image credit: Jonathan Bean
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
Oh dear, Manjaro admins. That’s very sloppy work indeed. smh ♂️
I wonder why emojis never show properly in these comments?
I recall I had to make a 2nd account on the Manjaro Forum in 2016 due to another mishap on the part of the Manjaro admins where the old account was wiped. Doesn’t give me much confidence in them at all. I now can’t log in with my current account. No interest in making a 3rd account. What a joke.
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.|