This week we’ve been live streaming and answering questions on AskUbuntu. We round up the goings on in the Ubuntu community and discuss our favourite picks from the tech news.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 13 Episode 37 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has resumed live streaming Linux-y stuff.
- Alan has been playing with Ask Ubuntu.
- We discuss the community news:
- We discuss the news:
- Image credit: Thom Holmes
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
MATE is my favorite DE. I’m happy to see it being a bit slim-lined.
That Billy Mitchell is one unlikable dude.