This week we’ve been playing Cyberpunk 2077 and applying for Ubuntu Membership. We round up the goings on in the Ubuntu community and also bring you our favourite news picks from the wider tech world.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 13 Episode 39 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been playing Cyberpunk 2077.
- Mark has been writing an Ubuntu Membership application.
- We discuss the community news:
- NVIDIA 460.27.04 beta driver for Linux includes ray-tracing
- ZaReason, the Linux PC Seller, Forced to Close
- Snaps: How we got here
- Pre-built Ubuntu machines for the little data scientists in your life
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS moving to Extended Security Maintenance
- Raspberry Pi and Ubuntu: 2020 roundup
- Call for Testing: Steam in Hirsute Hippo
- We discuss the news:
- Image credit: Frank Busch
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
You mentioned Sosumi in this or the previous podcast. I have installed it and I get as far as macOS Utilties window, but cannot get any further. Instructions are rather lacking at https://snapcraft.io/sosumi — are there any instructions elsewhere?
I found instructions for sosumi at https://www.how2shout.com/how-to/sosumi-an-easy-way-to-install-macos-on-ubuntu-linux-but-didnt-work.html