This week we’ve been migrating to Bitwarden and upgrading servers. We round up news from the Ubuntu community, events, and our picks from the tech news.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention some events:
- Ubuntu Testing Week: 1st to 7th of April 2021 – Everywhere and online.
- We discuss the news:
- Image credit: Егор Камелев
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.