This week we have been deploying bitwarden_rs and get the Stream Deck to work well on Ubuntu. We discuss how much we really use desktop environments, bring you a GUI love and go over all your wonderful feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We discuss the “stuff” that comes bundled with a desktop environment and how much of that “stuff” you actually use or need?
- We share a GUI Lurve:
barrier– Software KVM
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Sigmund
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.