This week we’ve been playing Subnautica Below Zero, going to the pub and teaching celebrities how to D&D. We have a retrospective on our FOSS Talk Live one-button challenge.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 14 Episode 16 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson Martin Wimpress and Stuart Langridge are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Stuart has been going to the pub and showing Tim Harford from BBC More Or Less how to use Avrae.
- Mark has been playing Subnautica Below Zero.
- We have a retrospective on the Ubuntu Voltage one-button challenge at FOSS Talk Live.
- Image credit: Neven Krcmarek
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.