This week we’ve been migrating to Vault Warden and erasing data. We discuss the web browsers we use and bring you a command line love.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been migrating to Vaultwarden.
- Alan has been playing with erasing data.
- We discuss the web browsers we use and why we use them.
- We share a Command Line Lurve:
backgroundremover– Remove Background from Video and Images with a simple command line interface
sudo pip3 install backgroundremover #Remove the background from a local file image backgroundremover -i "/path/to/image.jpeg" -o "output.png"
- Image credit: Crispin Jones
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.