This week we’ve been networking and playing with Virtual Machines. Linux gets a code of conduct, Twitter has been leaking direct messages, Google Chrome 69 signs in to all the things and we round up community goings on and events.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been networking.
- Alan has been playing with Virtual Machines.
- We discuss the news:
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention some events:
- Egham Raspbery Jam: 20th October at Gartner HQ, Staines-upon-thames, UK.
- Image credit: Curtis MacNewton
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.