This week we’ve been watching The Matrix, giving up Facebook and buying a new car. We make predictions for the next 14 years, bring you some command line love and go over your feedback to conclude this, the last episode of Ubuntu Podcast ever!
In this week’s show:
- The Ubuntu Podcast After Party
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been watching The Matrix.
- Martin has stopped using Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Alan has bought a car.
- We discuss our predictions for the next 14 years!
- We share some command line lurve:
- We share some more command line lurve:
btop++– A monitor of resources
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Etienne Girardet
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.