This week we’ve been smashing up a bathroom like rock stars. We discuss the Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver) LTS release, serve up some command line love and go over your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been smashing his bathroom.
- We discuss the Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver) LTS release.
We share a Command Line Lurve:
yes– repeatedly output “y” or specified string for piping into interactive programs
yes | fsck /var
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
Image credit: Kirstyn Paynter
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.