To ease ourselves into Season 12 we have a chat about what we’ve been up to since the end of Season 11.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 12 Episode 00 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We have a chat about what we’ve been up to recently.
- Mark has been hanging doors and playing Sunless Skies.
- Martin has been watching Game of Thrones and started Wimpy’s World YouTube channel.
- Alan has been galavanting around the world and trying to reduce his screen time.
- We all went to our first Ubuntu Podcast listener get together at BrewDog.
- Image taken from Frontier published in 1993 for the Amiga by GameTek.
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
Hey Alan, Mark, & Martin.
Kudos on bringing up the topic of carbon footprint reduction. Please be aware though that there’s lots of other ways to reduce your carbon footprint. Your food choices have massive impacts on the environment.
UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet.
Avoiding meat and dairy is ‘single biggest way’ to reduce your impact on Earth.
Meat consumption must drop by 90% to avert climate crisis, report warns.