This week we’ve been running Steam in the cloud via an NVIDIA SHIELD TV. We discuss if we even need new distros and whether its more Linux apps we need. Plus we bring you some GUI love and go over all your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been setting up Steam with Family view and library sharing in the “nvidia cloud” using the NVIDIA SHIELD TV
- Mattias has been snapping strife.
- We discuss creating new distros vs. creating new Linux apps and how do we advocate for more app development.
We share a GUI Lurve:
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image taken from Pilotwings published in 1989 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System by Nintendo.
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.