This week we’ve been making a low latency point-to-point game streaming application, discuss what it takes to create each Ubuntu distro release, bring you some command line love and go over the last of your feedback for 2019.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been making a low latency point-to-point game streaming application for 8-bit Versus.
- We discuss what happens in each 6 month Ubuntu development cycle and how Ubuntu is created.
We share a Command Line Lurve:
autojump– a faster way to navigate your filesystem
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
Image taken from Desert Strike published in 1992 for PC by Electronic Arts.
That’s all for this year! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.