This week we’ve been holiday and been learning Godot. We round up news and goings on from the community and discuss our picks from the wider tech news.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 14 Episode 17 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been learning Godot.
- Mark has been on holiday.
- We discuss the community news:
- We discuss the news:
- Image credit: Neel
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.