This week we’ve been configuring new-ish HP Microservers and entering our first game jam. We discuss Project Kebe, an open source Snap Store implementation, and respond to all your wonderful feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 14 Episode 18 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan has been configuring a new(er) HP MicroServer.
- Martin has entered My First Game Jam – Summer 2021.
- We discuss a Project Kebe – an open-source Snap Store implementation
- We share a Webby Lurve:
- “The easiest way to create a README” – Readme dot so
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Fabrizio Magoni
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.