This week we’ve been selling more things on eBay and return to the office. We round up news from the Ubuntu community and discuss our picks from the wider tech news.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been going back to “the office”.
- Alan has been putting more things on eBay.
- We discuss the community news:
- We discuss the news:
- Image credit: Mauricio Artieda
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.