This week we’ve added VA-API support to the ffmpeg Snap, discuss installing all the distros in VirtualBox, bring you a new found love and go over your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We discuss installing lots of Linux distros in VirtualBox.
We share a New Found Lurve:
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Yasha code generator
- Image credit: Martin Reisch
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.