We’re here again, but one of us is not!
In this week’s show:
- We discuss the news.
- Linux is the largest software development project on the planet
- Google to block Flash on Chrome, only 10 websites exempt
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- After years of hard work, ZFS for Linux finally lands in Debian GNU/Linux repos
- Yubico has replaced all open-source components with proprietary closed-source code in Yubikey 4s
- Firefox lets users try new features with ‘Test Pilot’
- Amazon targets YouTube with new online video posting service
- We discuss the community news:
- Ubuntu France LoCo rocked out at the music Festival Papillons de Nuit
- Byobu Hollywood Melodrama and Ubuntu featured on NBCNews!
- Aaron Honeycutt talks about his experience using Ubuntu Touch on his Nexus 7 2013 WiFi Edition.
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-12 will be more about fixes than features For more info, see Launchpad.
- And some events:
- We discuss using Android Pay in the UK to buy some crisps.
- This weeks cover image was made by us.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.