This week we’ve been using GameMaker 1.4 on Windows to patch Spelunky for Linux. We interview some of the Ubuntu Communitheme team, round up the community news and go over your feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 11 Episode 18 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan has been using GameMaker 1.4 on Windows to patch Spelunky Classic HD.
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention some events:
- OggCamp: 18th to 19th of August 2018 – Sheffield, UK.
- Libre Application Summit: 6th to 9th of Sept 2018 – Denver, Colorado.
- We interview members of the Ubuntu Communitheme team
And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Cédric Dhaenens
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
I learned of your podcast via Jupiterbroadcasting and I’ve listened to 10 or so of them so far. I just wanted to say that I really like your show. I like the light-hearted, happy, and calm format. I always end your podcast with a smile. Thank you for putting the effort out to make it so great!
Hi guys. Thanks for this great episode! Suggestion: Another interview with Mr. Mark Shuttleworth would be cool 🙂 Best greetings greg