This week we’ve been donating to Wikipedia and discuss Mark’s Snappy Adventure. We bring you some command line love and go over all your feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been donating to Wikipedia.
- We discuss Mark’s “Snappy Adventure”.
We share a Command Line Lurve:
youtube-dl– Download an entire YouTube channel
youtube-dl -f best -ciw -o %(title)s.%(id)s.%(ext)s -v https://www.youtube.com/ubuntupodcast
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Jess Watters
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.