This week we’ve been playing on the Nintendo Switch. We review our tech highlights from 2018 and go over our 2018 predictions, just to see how wrong we really were. We also have some Webby love and go over your feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 11 Episode 40 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Mark has been playing on his Nintendo Switch.
- We review the tech highlights from 2018 and go over our 2018 predictions.
We share a Webby Lurve:
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
Image credit: Paul Smith
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
My predictions for 2019:
~ Either Void Linux or Solus will shutdown sometime next year.
~ Canonical will be bought out by M$. 🙁
~ Bitcoin will increase greatly in value.
– elementary OS Juno will have 200 or more curated apps in its appcenter (currently at about 89).
– RStudio will be released as a snap.
I have been listening to the Ubuntu Podcast now for a bit over a year. I am a bit behind but always enjoy the information and playful banter on the show. Your format seems to be some what like the American Radio program Car Talk. The program was supposed to be about cars, and it was but the human element and the laughs were what made the show so popular.
Keep up the good work!