This week we’ve been upgrading our GPUs. We discuss our experiences using IoT devices, bring you some command line love and go over all your wonderful feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 13 Episode 30 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been upgrading his computer with a Gigabyte RTX 3090 Gaming OC GPU
- We discuss our experiences using IoT devices.
- We share a Command Line Lurve:
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Markus Spiske
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
I’ve been using Kupfer for many years now. I highly recommend it!
The idea of constant listening IoT devices at home just creeps me out. No thanks!
RMS refers to IoT as the ‘Internet of Stings’.
Please add your podcast recomendations in 34:34 to the shownotes:
* Critical role podcast https://critrole.com/podcast/
* task masters https://www.taskmaster.tv/podcast
youtube channels recomended:
* gear seekers https://youtube.com/gearseekers
* hardware unbox https://www.youtube.com/hardwareunboxednow
* lindybeige https://www.youtube.com/user/lindybeige