This week we’ve been shapening knives and revisting Morrowind. We round up new from the Ubuntu community and discuss our favourite picks from the tech news.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s Season 13 Episode 35 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Alan as been sharpening his knives.
- Mark has been installing OpenMW
- We discuss the community news:
- We discuss the news:
- Image credit: Kelly Sikkema
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.
Not much Ubuntu news?
The ubuntu podcast, being one of my favorite audio treats, is now my favorite shopping show too.
Thank you very much for the excellent suggestion of the knife sharpener, which makes for a nice Christmas present.
Hallo Verkäuferin, can’t wait for season 14. love u guys <3