In your face, we’re back for season 10!
In this pre-season teaser:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to since the end of last year.:
- Having curry together somewhere near Oxford.
- Upgrading a Steambox with a low-profile nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GT graphics card.
- Buying and playing games to “test drive” the nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GT.
- Getting an LG G Watch to experiment with Asteroid OS.
- Decorating the house.
- Fixing an unreliable car.
- Hacking another car with Carista OBD2 to make it smarter.
- Making a better fuel gauge with an OBD2 adpater.
- Echo, echo, echo…
- Voice activated Philips Hue lights.
- We explain some changes to the show format for Season 10.
- This weeks cover image is taken from Wikimedia.
That’s all for the season teaser. Episode 1 will be out on March 9th! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or Tweet us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our Google+ page or comment on our sub-Reddit.